Thursday, December 12, 2013

Star Wars Fan Club

We love Star Wars.
All of us.
Not just the kids.

This year we put Harry Potter Party on hold and had a Star Wars Party instead.

So much fun.

 Here is Luke Skywalker, Yoda and Han Solo fighting off the evil Mrs. Darth Sidious.

Yum, carbonate Han Solo (except we didn't have a Han Solo toy, so it is really Obi Wan)



The night before the boys helped me make light sabers.

Han Solo and Luke Skywalker #2 (Witt's buddy Gavin) wearing the remains of the Jedi Training prob (aka the pinata).
 I

Here we have all the kiddo's... why I didn't get a pic of the adults I don't know...
Left to Right: Han Solo, Padawan Jedi Jeffy, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia from Return of the Jedi, R2-D2, Yoda, Little Princess Leia, Darth Vader, and another Luke Skywalker.

These two boys have a special bond. We watch Aunti Adriane's little Jeffy once a week. Witt plays so good with him... kinda makes me want another one. :)

Many thanks to the Freeman's who hosted the party this year. 
Theme parties are so fun.
Especially if it's Star Wars.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so sad we missed it. Just remember you could always have a girl.