Friday, December 20, 2013

Lil' Man's Giant Tonsils

My baby turned four a few months ago. 

Yes I know he's spoiled.
I've even been told I coddle him.
I deny it.
But he is pretty dang cute isn't he?



Since he's four, he gets to be in Tae Kwon Do. He's been waiting for a very long time to be a little dragon.


 Witt shows him how it's done.


He's small, but he's fierce!


Well, my lil' man got his tonsils out two weeks ago. Isn't this the saddest picture?


John and I were so nervous to have Lane's tonsils out after the horrible experience Race went through six years ago (another story for another day).  But for Lane, the procedure went good. Very little bleeding and came out of anesthesia like a champ. I am so glad it's over and done. Dr. Andrews said, "I don't know how such a little guy could have such huge tonsils."

The nurses loved him. They didn't want him to leave. They got a kick out of him when he'd use the call button and order more ice cream. He bossed them around just like he does everybody else, and like everybody else, they did what he said... I don't know how he does it.

Spoiled little stinker.

No comments: