Friday, August 12, 2011

The Cowboy's Birthday

I can't believe he's 5!  Where has the time gone?  I am sooooo grateful for Witten.  I tell him all the time, "I just don't know what I'd do without you kid."  He's my big helper and loves his family.  He teaches me so much and makes me laugh every day with the funny things he says.  I love this kid, and I'll say it again, I just don't know what I'd do without him.
 2006


2007


2008


2009


2010


2011

This year Witt is a Cowboy.  So we had a quiet little cowboy day for him.  He loved it.

He had his yummy breakfast,

and got the hat he's been wanting.

When Daddy got home we ate homemade pizza and cowboy cake,

then headed off to Bishop Hall's place to ride horses. 




Thank you Bishop for making Witten's day and splitten' the breeze with him.  Witt will remember it forever; you're one cool cowboy!  And as Witt says, "Bishop's a real cowboy like Grandpa Armstrong, not one of those pretend ones."  Hmmm... I seriously have no idea where he comes up with half the stuff he says.

We love you Witt.  I hope you always have an imagination and dreams as big as the sky.  Happy Birthday Cowboy!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday to my newest favorite red-headed boy! I hope I get to meet him soon! very soon!