Sunday, May 29, 2011

Flowers and Dirt

This morning I was in my room getting ready for church when in walks Witt.

"What's that smell?"  He asks with his nose scrunched up like whatever it was, smelt real bad.

"I....don't know, is it my perfume???"  I asked while looking around the room wondering what could be smelling so bad.  No dirty socks, no stinky shoes, none of Lane's milk cups left out from the night before...

He came over and started sniffing around me like a little red hound puppy.  "Oh ya, its your perfume...yuck."

"What?  What do you mean yuck?"

"It just smells like a girl."

"Do girls stink?"

"Ya, like flowers."

"Oh, well what do boys smell like?"

"Like dirt."

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Mmmmmm. Dirt.
:)

Michelle said...

That's adorable! can't wait til mine can talk...and i hope he says things as clever. :)