Sunday, May 22, 2011

Aloha!

We've had something big going on every weekend for the last month.  The first weekend in May our ward put on their annual Luau.  Adriane, you did a super-duper job putting it all on.  Mona, the food was Yummmmmmy as usual.  We miss you Guy family, here's us sending you love from CV!!



 Race loves being up in front of people.  He loves to perform.  Witt on the other hand, is kind of like me...

 And speaking of ME, this is me trying to smile the way a good performer should....hmm.  Maybe I'm not ment to do this and my dream of making an guest appearance on Glee and becoming a zumba professional just isn't in my cards...

Here's the real professional.  If you haven't seen Adriane move her hips to some Tahitian, you are missing out!  You'll just have to come next year.

It was a fun evening out with the fam.

No comments: