Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yeeha Cowboy!

Witten had an amazing full first year of school.  The Montessori Children's House is an amazing, magical place.  I absolutely LOVE it, we are so blessed to be a part of it. 

I have loved watching Witt this year really come alive and find things he enjoys for himself.  That is one of the amazing things about Montessori; it gives the kids an opportunity to explore different areas of the academics and the world around them.  Witten never ceases to amaze me; he is so strong and naturally talented at so many things.  He is my sigh of relief.  I'm so grateful for him and his determined little mind. 

 Witt adores his teachers Ms. Janet and Ms. Jyoti.  I'm so thankful for them, for loving him through his stubbornness and helping him learn and grow.  He's also made many friends especially Izzy and Tobias (We miss you Kaidne). 

John and I are so excited to watch Witt the next two years with Ms. Janet and Ms. Jyoti.  Thank you Ladies, for being such a big part of his little world.

(click to see better)

I'm so proud of you Cowboy!

1 comment:

S. and A. Millar said...

Thanks for the shout out to Kaidne :) He sure misses his buddy Witten! :( You are so lucky to have TMCH there, we miss that school sooo much! Kaidne was just talking about "his" school today, and missing it! Love you guys!