Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas

What a fun and blessed Christmas we've had.  We hope you all had a wonderful day too.

Mom, Dad and Tanner came early and gave the boys a very large, cool, gift.  Thanks Mom and Dad for all you do for us.  I loved having a tramp as a kid; it's where my imagination just took off.  I see that in Witten as he goes out and jumps now.  One minute he's a cowboy on a bucking bronco, the next he's rescuing me from some pirates.

Santa came to our house on Christmas Eve.   Race was so excited to show Santa his letter and Witt just couldn't believe he pulled up in a truck! 


Thank you Santa and Elves for your love and kindness...the boys will remember it forever, and so will I.

Witt just couldn't believe that Santa was going to be coming back AGAIN when he was sleeping (he had to go back to the North Pole and get his reindeer). So Witt left cookies and milk out for Santa and carrots for the reindeer to tell them "Thanks for their hard work."


Christmas morning was wonderful.  I just love watching the boy's excitement.
Lane was so fun, he really got into unwrapping.  "You mean I can rip it?  I thought I wasn't allowed to rip stuff?  Cool!"
 Witt's face says it all...
 Poor Race wasn't feeling good Christmas Eve and Christmas morning.  He'd been waiting a whole year for this day and then he was sick.  What a trooper, he loved it all anyway. 
What a fun, magical Christmas.  Every year it seems to get more special.  Maybe it's because the boys are getting to the age where they talk about Baby Jesus and His birth, and maybe it's because of all the blessings small and large that they get to experience and talk about with us.  Maybe it's because of the joy I see in their eyes when they give and serve...and recieve.  Maybe...yes maybe it's ALL part of the magic.

1 comment:

Adriane said...

Glad you guys had an awesome Christmas my friend!