Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Here's to John turning the big 33!! 

I love you dear Husband.  Thank you for all you do for me and the boys.  For working so hard so I can stay home with the kids; for being a great Daddy through your example; taking the time to show the boys how to work, play, and love. And of course for loving me.  We love our DADDY!

I can't believe I've been going on dates with this guy for 10 years now.  We've grown UP a lot, and we've grown a lot.  So here's us leaving for our Birthday Date to have a picnic dinner (Trish, you are amazing...John loved his Manicotti), and a trip to the movies to watch Narnia. 

But before the date... here's John in his total daddy-mode...being a show off.  Yes, he can blow out candles from feet away!  The boys thought it was amazing!  Do you like the cake they made him?

 Daddy opening his gifts.  Yes, they're wrapped in Christmas paper (not just Christmas paper, but Winnie the Pooh Christmas Paper, totally manly)...what's new.  Part of having a December birthday I guess??
We love you old man.  Happy Birthday.

No comments: