Friday, November 5, 2010

Painting and Pumpkins

Our family loves October.  John loves it because of FOOTBALL!  I love it because the weather is perfect.  And we ALL love Halloween.  Here's some of our pre-Halloween fun:

We have the best neighbors.  Our neighbors grow pumpkins every year for the boys to pick.  The boys look forward to walking down to Race and Trish's house (yes, it's crazy, our neighbor's name is Race too!  Two Race's on one street!  They moved onto the street a year after our Race was born.  Crazy!) and pick their pumpkins out of her amazing garden.  Thanks neighbors for all you do for us!
 This year Race pretty much carved his pumpkin all by himself.  Things like that just amaze me at how fast they grow...
 Witt gets WAY excited about fun stuff...
Lane LOVED cleaning out the pumpkins.  He thought the insides were pretty neat.
Ta-da!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Lucky Ducky. My kids gag with the pumpkin goo and I end up doing everything myself. Every year I swear it's the last time. . .