Monday, November 8, 2010

Boo!

One of Lane's favorite words; BOO!!  Hope you all had a great Halloween.  We sure did, and I'm glad it's done!  We had Harry Potter, an Alligator, Dumbo, Mr. Incredible and Disco Fever down at our place.  It was such an interesting combination on our Halloween Marathon Weekend!  I'm still recovering...We went to the Stake Fall Festival, The Cook's annual Halloween Party (Thanks so much Vanessa and Adam, it made Race's day to break the pinata), and of course we had to trick or treat the neighbors. 
 This picture cracks me up!  The only family photo I got of the entire evening!
 I've said it a hundred times, I'll say it again.  We have THE BEST neighbors ever. 
 These are the CRAZY people who spoil our children.  Thanks for all you do guys!
Lane hated his costume. The only thing he liked about Halloween was the word "BOO".
 We miss you Jo!  (Lane screaming)
We love you Grandma Sara! (Lane screaming, Race getting tired of the screaming)
Happy Halloween!  

No comments: