Monday, November 29, 2010

More Popular Than Me, And I'm Good With That

Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do.  Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children. -Alex Haley




We're so blessed to have Grandparents close by that the boys get to see regularly.   What a blessing that they will get to grow up knowing their Nanna and Papa and Grandma Armstrong and Grandpa Armstrong and have so many memories of them. 

I know for myself, I am so lucky to have such happy memories tucked away in my heart of my grandparents.  One of the funnest summers I had as a kid was the one I spent with my Grandma.  Thank you "Mom" for the memories.  I know I don't tell you enough.

 Me and my Papa.

Mom and I in Porta Viarta

And of course uncle's are pretty fun too.  Especially when their only 14 years old!

No comments: