Thursday, September 16, 2010

Smiling Soccer Kid

Race had his first soccer game of the season on Saturday.  It was so fun because he played Jadon's team (his little friend who he's been playing with since they were crawling). 
Race loves soccer.  He is so happy to be out on the field; he just runs around with a smile on his face.  My happy kid, he runs pretty fast too! 
He took a face dive into the grass 2 minutes into the game and came up with a bloody mouth!  He had knocked a tooth loose (thank goodness it was a baby tooth).  I was so proud of him because he handled it so well (and I did too); he kept playing.

  What I love so much about him is his loving spirit; even out on the soccer field.  He's so kind to others and concerned when others get hurt.  He's just having fun being a part of something and loving life!  Go Sharks!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Sounds like his mama. . . I remember all of those cross country meets watching you run!!

And I definitely have seen you lovin' life more than once :)