Monday, September 27, 2010

I didn't shoot the window Mom!

Sometimes being sick just isn't any fun.  Well...really when is it any fun?  The boys were sick last week and Race's turned into walking pneumonia.  He's such a trooper.  Anyway, on this particular day, they were not allowed to go outside because they were both running fevers.  So, apparently Witt's interpretation of the rule is that the back porch is considered part of "inside".  So he convinced Race (who is a stickler usually at following the rules)  that sitting out on the back porch and shooting dog food at the neighbor's house with their crossbows was still following Mom's rule.  He even tried to get me to see the logic behind it.  I think they were just sick of being sick.  Here's some pictures before I made them get back inside because "the back porch is not considered "inside" Witten and we don't shoot the neighbor's house Witten".  And his answer was..."I didn't shoot the window Mom so it's fine."


1 comment:

Dustin said...

Got to love boys!! I love his answer! Your boys are way too cute!