Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My favorite things...

Some of my favorite things about being mommy...

Witten loves pretty much ANYthing I put in front of him for meals and snacks.  I am so grateful for this because Race is so picky, and meal time with him can be...unpleasant.  Witt's always telling me what a good cook I am and "this is so deelishosh Mom, thank you!"  He knows how to make me feel good.  His favorite breakfast this month is Oatmeal with blueberries. 
  

I love that the boys love to read.  Even little Lane.  No pictures of Witt reading, it's hard to get him to sit still for much of anything except at bedtime.  But Race and Lane sit down with books throughout the day.  Love it.

 I love this picture.  I love that Race can sit down and read a book to his brother. 
 Recognize the book Annell?  It's still Race's favorite...


While they're in the warm house reading, Witt's out in the cold doing stuff like this...

"Witt get your coat on please."
"I can't tree climb with a coat on Mom."

Love it.


1 comment:

THE DECKER FAMILY said...

I love that crazy little red headed boy!!! I love that Race takes his role as the big brother. I miss that sweet spirit that comes with being around your family!! I miss you so much! all my love to you!