Monday, April 4, 2011

My Sunshine

We had Race's Birthday over Spring Break.  It was a quiet little family party with just the five of us...the way I love it best.  Race is so easy to please.  He always makes me feel like a million bucks when we do something special for him; he is always so grateful.  Man I love this kid, from the day he was born, he has changed my world.   

Happy Birthday Race Car.

 He wanted a "Mario" cake, so this is what I made... it made his day.

 Yeahhh!  He got the game he's been wanting.

We love our big guy,  we can't believe where the time has gone.
(Warning:  Proud Mommy Moment)
March 19, 2004

Blessing Day.  Nanna made him his handsome suit.
2005
Race has always loved water.
2006
He's the best brother.
2007
He loves Superman, which I think is so perfect because he's our Superman.
2008

2009

2010
I have always said, Race came to our family to teach us how to love.  He is the most loving boy and makes everyone around him feel important.  He is my Sunshine.  He doesn't like contention; he is kind, he is our peace-maker.  He really is our little angel from Heaven.  And I thank Heavenly Father every day for sending him and trusting me to raise one of his special sons.

We love you so much Race. 

No comments: