Monday, February 11, 2013

Cry Now, Laugh Later...

My little redhead is testing my patience. So, this one is for the books, so HOPEFULLY we can someday look back on these events, and laugh.... kind of like my own mother is doing now. :)

Saturday, Witten decided to use Daddy's knife and cut through a live wire. I knew this day would someday come, despite all my hopes. Well, he fried the knife, and sliced down to his knuckle. There was blood everywhere... and sparks too. There were no tears, just, "Holy Cow! Those sparks are hot!"

Somebody help me...

Today my little redhead couldn't wait any longer for me to give him a haircut (I've been super busy and my boys have been sportin' some longer hair because of it). So, he decided to take matters into his own hands and "help me out".

He cut his own hair. Right up the middle. He practically scalped himself.

He's been having a few rough weeks with other things as well.

My poor little guy.

And poor little me.

We'll get through this Cowboy. Both of us. And someday, when you're WAY older, and have learned many more of life's lessons, we'll sit back and laugh about it all.

Together.


1 comment:

Brooke said...

No words. Except. Oh my!

Good luck with that Teddy.

ps. Sorry I laughed when I read this. I feel bad about that. Kind of :)