Monday, February 4, 2013

A Disney Christmas

I love Disneyland at Christmas. I know its way crowded... but Disneyland at Christmas time is so magical.


Every year we go seems to get more fun. I think it's because they boys are getting older and can do more.



Race's favorite rides: Splash Mountain and the Screamer
His least favorite: Tower of Terror and Indiana Jones (according to Race, these rides were absolutely ridiculous).

A lot of people have asked me how Race did at Disneyland... he loved it, and did great. We only had one meltdown the entire trip. He was so relaxed the whole time, I really feel like he was getting so much sensory input on all the rides, it was keeping him more calm and together. If only he could get that much sensory input every day, right?


Witt's favorite rides: ALL OF THEM!! (he's my new roller coaster buddy, I'm so excited!) Witt was barely 48 inches tall, but he sure stood up straight every time they measured him. He was so much fun on the Screamer. He likes going fast!


Lane's favorite rides: Buzz Lightyear, Woody and Pirates (and he went on these about ten times each...) Oh, and he also had to hug every character we ran into.



Daddy's favorites: Soaring over California and Splash Mountain.
His least favorite: Heimlich's Chew Chew Train (Lane and Daddy spent quite a bit of time in Bug's Land while Race, Witt and I were riding the Screamer... Heimlich's voice was starting to wear on John's nerves just a little. :)


My favorites: Star Tours, the Jungle Tour (because my sister and I practically pee our pants laughing so hard at the tour guides) and the Screamer. But then, there's also those special rides that bring back childhood memories... Pirates, Space Mountain, Small World, Peter Pan, Thunder Mountain Railway, Tom Sawyer's Island, the list goes on.

The Bill Bailey Family 2012:
We're all soaked from walking to breakfast in the rain.
Didn't Annell and Mom do a great job on the shirts?

I have been officially for about two years now, the shortest kid in the fam... for Bailey standards, I am quite short. But for the rest of society, 5'7" is pretty tall.


I love Disneyland. I love Christmas. I love my family. I love Disneyland at Christmas with my family.

No comments: