Friday, May 28, 2010

Bowling our brains out!

We went bowling last week for FHE.  Race was thrilled.  He'd only been bowling on the Wii before, so he's been looking forward to going for a while.  He really got into it.  Witten's favorite part was watching the balls come up out of the floor, he was trying to figure out how it worked.  He even tried to send the balls back down a few times.  Yes, we had a few pinched fingers that night.  Daddy bowled great, just like in our dating days.  The boys were really impressed, and he just loved showing off for them.  Me, on the other hand...a little rusty.  Race woke up the next three mornings talking about his spare.  He'll be talking about it for a while I think. 

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Yeah for taking the plunge teddy! I have been thinking about you a lot lately. You are looking just as beautiful as ever. And can I just say that I am jealous that you look EXACTLY the same after having three boys, I wish I could say the same for myself lol! I am so happy that I now have faces to go along with the boys names :)

Looks like life is good for you and John. Sure love ya!

Annell said...

Woo Hoo! Yipee! FINALLY!

niki said...

So glad to see you have one it will be fun to read:-)