Sunday, March 2, 2014

Arizona Temples

Today was the dedication of the Gilbert Temple. It was beautiful and so special since Race got to go with us this time. This is the first time since Race has been eight and baptized that a temple has been dedicated in Arizona.

When we were down at the Tae Kwon Do State Tournament, we were right down the road from the Gilbert Temple, so we visited afterward. It is such an amazing building. The architecture is incredible.


Every time we go to the valley, we stop by the Phoenix Temple being built to check on its progress. It will be done this fall. We are so excited for this temple because this will be OUR temple. It will be the closest one to us, only an hour away! What a blessing.


But really, this one will always be OUR temple.
 The Mesa Temple.
 John and I were sealed on March 9, 2001.
 Yep, next week will be 13 years.
Just crazy.




Thirteen Years...


I love the Temple.
I love my Savior, Jesus Christ.
I know because of the Temple, I can be with my family forever.
There is nothing I want more.

No comments: