Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I'm soooo behind on my posting!  I'll explain after I catch up a bit...

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We went down to Annell's casa for a quiet (if you call 10 children under the age of 8 quiet... :), relaxing, lazy day.  We ate, looked at Black Friday ad's, ate, chased kids, mostly stopping little boys from throwing rocks in the pool, ate, chased more kids, and ate some more...one of my favorite days of the year I must say.

We love our cousins,


G-Mom and Lane

And pumpkin pie!!  Yes, Nanna's crustless pumpkin pie  is a favorite of the grand kids.

Danny and John sleeping I mean watching Football

 We love having Chewy home from his military stuff...

We missed this guy:
He stayed home, still recovering from his hip replacement....yes, Mr. Basketball had to get his hip replaced.  He's recovering great; we love you Papa!

Hope you all had a safe and gratitude-filled Turkey Day!

No comments: