1. Hiking. We are so lucky to live in a place with hundreds of trails to pick from. We love hiking with our friends.
Dead Horse State Park with Jo
Huckaby Trail with the Bryant Family
Bell Trail with Daddy
Race, Witt and I did an eight mile hike with the Wimer family. It was the boy's farthest hike yet, and I was so proud of them.
I don't know what it is, but I love swimming in the creek so much better than the public pool.
2. Cub Scouts: We love Cub Scouts. Even more, we love how much Race loves it.
This is Race's scouting friend from Payson, Dayton. He also attends Connections Academy on-line. So we thought that was pretty cool.
3. Music: The boys BOTH were in the Missoula this year. Yes, Witt agreed to try out if his Dad would buy him a dilly bar. And to be honest, he was a little bummed he made it, but he rocked his part as a lobster. Race was one of the Queen's cards. The play this year was Alice in Wonderland.
4. The Fourth of July: I am so grateful to live in this country. I love our little community and how patriotic it is.
5. Family: What can I say, I love my family.
Grandpa Armstrong has been in and out of the hospital for the last few months. We sure love this ol' cowboy.
It was a sad day for us, but answered prayers for my parents when everything fell into place for them to move back up the mountain. We miss them being so close.
The boys miss playing with Tanner.
The amazing Kissy and her music. We always love our summer trip to Kissy and the cousin's house. Lots of swimming and music. I love my sis.
My brother is also very talented with music. We had so much fun visiting his little family at their place.
And if there were every two funnier little boys. Lane and Logan have the funniest things to say all the time. Having them together is having entertainment for hours.
6. Tae Kwon Do: We don't know what we would do without Tae Kwon Do. The people there give us so much support and love. It's the place the boys and I spend the most time, next to our home.
7. Education: John has felt an urgency to finish up his bachelors. After talking with some friends, he is now enrolled in the Pathway Program through BYUI! He started classes this week.
8. The Gospel: I don't even know where to begin with this. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is such a big part of my life, it is who I am. I am so thankful to be a part the Lord's work. And I know it is because of Him, that we find the strength to fight through our trials. I'm striving daily to see the big picture, and practice faith in the midst of change and the unknown.
This summer, we had a Primary Birthday Party. We made home-made ice cream and played some good ol' fashion games. I love Primary.
9. My boys: They are my life.